Did you know there are top 10 project management tools for small businesses you can use to help you? Project management is crucial when running a small business. As they say, the right tools for the job. As a business owner, running a business can be overwhelming, especially when you need to manage workflows, tasks, and projects simultaneously.
Top 10 Project Management Tools for Small Businesses
Here are the top ten project management tools to help your business run efficiently:
- Asana - this cloud-based project management tool can help you and your team to manage projects, tasks, and workflows. This tool can help you collaborate with your team, track ongoing projects, and even job management.
- Trello - in one glance, you can see how your team manages their projects. This tool allows you to use lists, boards, and cards to collaborate seamlessly with team members.
- Basecamp - helps you with task management, scheduling of projects, and team cooperation.
- Jira - is popular with software development teams as it offers issue tracking, team collaborations, and agile project management.
- Monday.com - provides team collaborations, project tracking, and task management features. This cloud-based management tool gives a free trial for small teams.
- Smartsheet - this tool is popular with small businesses as it includes project tracking, task management, and team collaboration.
- Wrike - this comes with a free version for small teams and offers project tracking, team collaboration, and task management.
- ClickUp - offers the same collaboration with teams, task management, and project tracking. It is affordable and easy to use.
- Teamwork - it has the same features mentioned in the other tools, is suitable for small teams because it is easy to use, and offers a free trial.
- Zoho Projects - this cloud-based project management is a popular choice for small businesses offering the same features as the others.
To help you take advantage of the right project management tools, drop us a line at email@example.com. We can help your business work efficiently and increase productivity.